D-Mannose is a simple sugar molecule found naturally in fruits such as cranberries. The sugar can be used to help flush out the bacteria responsible for up to 90% of urinary tract infections – E.coli. E.coli is naturally present in the digestive system but if it finds its way into the urinary tract it can multiply and adhere to the bladder wall, causing classic symptoms of urinary tract infection with associated pain and discomfort.
When d-mannose is present the bacteria will often bind to this in preference to the bladder wall and they can then be flushed out during urination. D-mannose can be consumed at relatively high levels as a food supplement to actively remove E.coli during an infection or at a lower dosage on a continual basis to act as a preventative treatment.
• 1000mg tablets
• Easy to take
• Binds to E.coli so that it can be flushed out
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• Safe & free from side effects Benefits
• May ease symptoms of cystitis & other urinary tract infections (UTIs)
• May be used to help prevent urinary tract infections
• Dose can be increased as necessary
Each Capsule will provide on average 1000mg of D-Mannose
D-Mannose, Bulking Agents: (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Calcium Carbonate, Anti-caking Agents: (Magnesium Stearate).
Take one to three tablets up to six times a day, at three hour intervals.