Glucosamine is an amino sugar found in high concentrations in
cartilage where it is an important precursor to glucosaminoglycans, a major component of joint cartilage. Glucosamine is not found in reasonable quantities in most diets, it is produced commercially from the shells of crustaceans such as shrimp and crabs or from the cell walls of fungi e.g. Power Health Vegetarian Glucosamine.
Supplementation with glucosamine may help to rebuild cartilage and aid conditions like arthritis or sports injuries. Numerous studies indicate that it appears to be free from side effects and is as effective as certain nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDS) for many sufferers of arthritis. Glucosamine sulphate is the most studied form of glucosamine and is only stable in salt form e.g di potassium chloride (2KCl)
• In easy to swallow capsule form
• Glucosamine plays an important role in the health of joints, muscles, cartilage, ligaments and tendons
• Positive results have been seen with Osteoarthritis sufferers
• May reduce need for NSAIDs in arthritis sufferers
• Natural product with no reported side effects
• Protective effect against joint deterioration
• Beneficial to sportsmen & women
Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl, (Crustaceans), Capsule shell: (Gelatine).
Each capsule contains on average:1000mg of Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl providing 592mg of Glucosamine.
Contains ingredients derived from crustaceans.
Take one tablet a day.